The 400 Divisadero project team has been engaged in early discussions with community leaders and neighbors for almost two years to ensure the proposed project reflects the community’s vision and incorporates its feedback. We held our official Pre-Application meeting on October 11, 2017. You can view the presentation here. The team will continue to meet with interested neighbors and community organizations, answering questions and providing updates as the project proceeds.
Following are the neighborhood groups and citywide organizations we have met.
- Affordable Divisadero
- Alamo Square Neighborhood Association
- Divisadero Merchants Association
- Haight Ashbury Improvement Association
- Haight Ashbury Neighborhood Council (HANC)
- Livable City
- Lower Haight Merchants and Neighbors Association
- North of the Panhandle Neighborhood Association
- San Francisco Bicycle Coalition